FESPA Africa 2018
Added by Sharon Mordey on July, 24, 2018
FESPA Africa is the region’s largest, focused exhibition for the wide format digital printing, screen printing, garment decoration and textile printing. Co-located with Sign Africa and Africa Print, you can see over 500 brands under one roof! FESPA Africa 2018, hosted at the Gallagher Convention Centre in Johannesburg, is set to be the largest exhibition in the region to date after a very successful 2017 exhibition.
The exhibition, taking place alongside Africa Print, provides the Sub-Saharan printing community with the chance to see the full gamut of digital printing innovation and more. Attendees will be able to view the latest developments in wide format digital printing, textile printing, screen printing, garment decoration, and signage, as well as commercial digital printing machinery and supplies.
• One complete event solution for the digital printing community - form textile and garment printing, to wide format digital print to digital signage and LED’s
• A comprehensive display of the latest product solutions from over 100 exhibitors
• Innovative ideas to enhance your business performance and profitability
• Programme of high quality educational content to attract print solution providers
• Delivery of thought‐provoking issues from international experts
• Expertise and knowledge from a global federation and two market‐leading exhibition organisers